- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-07T15:02:59.000Z
Metrics documenting the outputs and outcomes of services provided by departments, divisions, agencies and offices of the County with linkages to strategic priorities and performance planning.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-11T13:32:02.000Z
This table represents the tags used in the Ramsey County Open Data site. If new tags are needed, they can be added, but all publishers should check with this list and use existing tags, rather than creating their own versions. For instance, if "Voter" is an existing tag, do not create your own "Voters" tag. Maintaining a consistent tag inventory will simplify the user experience when searching for items on this site.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-14T13:00:02.000Z
Filtered view of dataset showing poverty rates for persons age 65 and older. Following the Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB’s) Directive 14, the Census Bureau uses a set of money income thresholds that vary by family size and composition to determine who is in poverty. If the total income for a family or unrelated individual falls below the relevant poverty threshold, then the family (and every individual in it) or unrelated individual is considered in poverty.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-07T15:38:53.000Z
Dataset showing building permits for construction zoned for commercial and industrial use.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-07T16:17:17.000Z
Monthly estimates of labor force, employment and unemployment by county for the seven county metro area.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-07T15:00:30.000Z
The median cost of living and median income data. Cost of living data by cost category, family size, and household composition (e.g. the number of workers). Income data is the median for households and median for families across all household and family sizes and compositions.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-12-13T19:10:15.000Z
This dataset is an inventory of the assets on the site. Here you can track the performance of data publishing, metadata maintenance, as well as present an overview of what data exists on the site. Note: This is only updated once per day.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-02T20:15:07.000Z
The number of MnChoices assessments by type and quarter. The MnChoices assessment allows for anyone of any age with a disability to access the support services needed to stay in their homes. Using complete applicant information MnChoices determines if there are publicly-funded programs and services available, and replaces the need for multiple assessments. Data do not include assessments completed using legacy systems.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-11T13:51:39.000Z
Filtered view of a dataset showing people who are not U.S. citizens at birth. This includes naturalized U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents (immigrants), temporary migrants (such as foreign students), humanitarian migrants (such as refugees and asylees), and persons illegally present in the United States.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-12-11T18:32:20.000Z
Voter registration totals by precinct, ward and district.