- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2019-07-26T15:14:25.000Z
The first version of the 2018 Energy and Water consumption sent to the City by owners of buildings 50,000 SQFT or greater using the Energy Star Portfolio Manager tool. Data is required by the Energy Empowerment Ordinance in Kansas City, Missouri. The data were collected in 2019 and might be appended as new submissions come in.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-09-24T16:10:39.000Z
Applies to single family dwellings, two-family dwellings (duplexes) and attached townhouses.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-05-19T19:32:36.000Z
2011 Community Health Assessment Kansas City, MO
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-01-29T22:26:50.000Z
Job Specifications for Tree Trimmer
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-10-01T21:41:12.000Z
APWA2500 SUPPLEMENT 1-1-2004 Master Public Works Construction Specifications
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-10-01T21:40:21.000Z
APWA2500 SUPPLEMENT No 2 3-1-05 Master Public Works Construction Specifications
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-03-07T16:52:29.000Z
The focus of this audit was to determine whether the city uses the Traffic Management Center effectively to manage traffic.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-06-24T20:02:42.000Z
Highly experimental and not yet reliable.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-03-07T16:22:02.000Z
Memo describing the city's economic development incentives defining blight, and suggesting quantitative measures for targeting incentives. The information was developed for an audit (which was terminated) to map current incentive areas.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2019-04-19T18:44:28.000Z
Listing of Buildings owned and maintained by the City of Kansas City, MO Ed Hennessy, real estate property manager City Hall, 24th Floor 414 E. 12th Street Kansas City, MO 64106 Phone: 816-513-3422 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org