- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-15T08:48:20.000Z
The shape and orientation of the ground floor of all structures in a local government. This information is typically compiled from orthoimagery or other aerial photography sources. This representation of the building footprints support the local government basemaps. It also serves as a source for public works, public safety, planning and other agencies that are responsible for the active management of site addresses, facilities, and land use information.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-15T10:40:16.000Z
City of New Orleans recycling pickup schedule and areas of service.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-13T06:03:41.000Z
City of New Oreleans permit data from 1/01/2012; Updated Nightly.Note: For download of entire dataset, export as .csv
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-10T06:05:24.000Z
City of New Orleans permit data starting from 1/01/2012. This dataset has been transformed to meet the standards outlined by the Building and Land Development Specification (BLDS).Tags: BLDS
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-15T01:37:17.000Z
Literary, Arts, Club, Library, Collection, Literary, Humanities, Society
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-25T22:21:19.000Z
Post-Katrina damage assessment conducted by City inspectors, published by address with breakdown by category. These data formerly supported the "Damage Assessment Wizard" web tool. Also see attachment 'DA_Categories' for insight as to how damage was assessed.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-06T14:34:37.000Z
IP Code Tabulation Areas (ZCTAs) within the City of New Orleans are approximate area representations of U.S. Postal Service (USPS) ZIP Code service areas that the Census Bureau creates for tabulating summary statistics from census data. This entity was developed to overcome the difficulties in precisely defining the land area covered by each ZIP Code. Data users should not use ZCTAs to identify the official USPS ZIP Code for mail delivery.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-15T18:26:15.000Z
Within each zoning district, the use of land and structures are substantially uniform. However there are certain uses that, because of their unique characteristics, cannot be properly classified in certain districts without consideration, in each case, of the impact of those uses upon neighboring land and of the public need for the particular use at the particular location. These uses are allowed as conditional uses within the zoning districts. http://czo.nola.gov/Article-4#4-3-A has more info if needed.
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-15T20:50:42.000Z
Entertainment, Music, Festival, Krewe, Orchestra, Foundation, Ballet, Social, Club, Chorus, Dance, Film, Jazz, Opera, Association, Foundation, Symphony, Education
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-13T20:23:04.000Z
City of New Orleans recycling pickup schedule.