- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-07T15:38:53.000Z
Dataset showing building permits for construction zoned for commercial and industrial use.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-07T15:02:59.000Z
Metrics documenting the outputs and outcomes of services provided by departments, divisions, agencies and offices of the County with linkages to strategic priorities and performance planning.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-08-28T18:46:41.000Z
Ramsey County regularly tests beaches for water quality during beach season, from June through August each year. Ramsey County uses the state E. coli water quality standard to identify water bodies that may be contaminated with fecal waste. Higher levels of E. coli in the water may or may not be accompanied by higher levels and an increased risk of harmful bacteria; varying survival rates of bacteria make is impossible to definitively state when these harmful bacteria are present. Two samples are taken from each Ramsey County beach weekly to test E. coli levels.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-15T16:47:10.000Z
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-11-18T21:49:31.000Z
Volume and type of pre-demolition hazardous waste removed from sites prior to their scheduled demolition. This could include asbestos, appliances, mercury containing devices, paint, solvents and other waste products. This is required for residential and commercial/industrial demolition projects.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-02T20:15:07.000Z
The number of MnChoices assessments by type and quarter. The MnChoices assessment allows for anyone of any age with a disability to access the support services needed to stay in their homes. Using complete applicant information MnChoices determines if there are publicly-funded programs and services available, and replaces the need for multiple assessments. Data do not include assessments completed using legacy systems.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-21T20:05:31.000Z
Annual summary of hazardous waste delivered to the county's Very Small Quantity Generator (VSQG) collection site by businesses and others who are eligible for VSQG status under federal regulations.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-15T20:42:36.000Z
The county conducts aerial surveys each winter to measure population levels. Deer population goals are set on an annual basis based on the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources' recommendations for a healthy deer herd. 2002, 2005, 2012, 2015 and 2017 had insufficient snow cover and aerial deer surveys were unable to be completed or incomplete data was gathered.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-09T14:01:58.590Z
This story covers election judges, staffing and training for the 2018 elections in Ramsey County.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-07T16:11:06.000Z
Organic waste includes things like food scraps and non-recyclable paper (tissues, paper towels, etc.) Recycling organics helps the environment by avoiding methane emissions that contribute to global climate change. It also returns essential nutrients to the soil and improves soil health.