- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-20T22:26:40.000Z
This data set lists sustainability metric data for state-owned buildings. These data are used to track state departments’ progress toward the goals mandated in Executive Order B-18-12. The metrics tracked in this set are total water use, total energy use, renewable energy generation and LEED certifications. The data set also includes building information for the 1722 buildings listed including, building name, address, total square footage and use type. These data are entered by property owners from each state department into the database Energy Star Portfolio Manager. Most data are obtained by property owner using the utility bill; however, some of the information is automatically fed into the database by the utility company.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:39:12.000Z
This data set lists active and historical notice of intent records that are stored in the Storm Water Multiple Application and Report Tracking System (SMARTS) . Notice of intent to comply with National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit is submitted by a discharger to apply for stormwater permit coverage.
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2017-08-03T16:43:28.000Z
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2017-08-03T16:42:28.000Z
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2017-08-03T16:44:21.000Z
- API open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-25T21:32:06.000Z
This measure tracks the number of customers who require Fire Prevention information during the permit process, and the wait time they incur during the application process at the Planning Development Center.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-11T17:58:09.000Z
JSON and GeoJSON, and relevant documentation is available under the "API" tab below.
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2017-08-03T16:43:35.000Z
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2017-08-03T16:42:32.000Z
Third-Party Expenditures by Organizations in Support or Opposition of Candidates - November 6, 2012 v2data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2017-08-03T16:44:06.000Z
San Francisco Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code ("S.F. C&GC Code") sections 1.143(c), 1.152(a)(3), 1.161(b), 1.161.5, and 1.160.5 require persons who make any independent expenditure, electioneering communication, or member communication that clearly identifies a candidate for City elective office or who authorizes, administers or pays for a persuasion poll to file disclosure statements with the Ethics Commission. For detailed instructions, please see Third Party Disclosure Form Regarding Candidates.