- infrastructure Close
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-27T19:31:45.000Z
Election turnout in San Mateo County for the 2014 Gubernatorial Election.
- API kcstat.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-08-24T05:46:45.000Z
Updated Periodically - Land Bank properties sold or under contract
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-18T16:32:37.000Z
This data set lists active and historical enforcement actions records that are stored in the California Integrated Water Quality System (CIWQS). Enforcement actions are generally issued in response to one or more instances of non-compliance (violations) of a base regulatory measure. Enforcement actions can be monetary or non-monetary.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-13T18:52:39.000Z
JSON and GeoJSON, and relevant documentation is available under the "API" tab below.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-01T14:36:18.000Z
This file provides information regarding site visits of facilities that discharge wastewater. The data are from the California Integrated Water Quality System (CIWQS).
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-18T16:39:17.000Z
Self monitoring data submitted online by individual NPDES permittees.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-20T22:26:40.000Z
This data set lists sustainability metric data for state-owned buildings. These data are used to track state departments’ progress toward the goals mandated in Executive Order B-18-12. The metrics tracked in this set are total water use, total energy use, renewable energy generation and LEED certifications. The data set also includes building information for the 1722 buildings listed including, building name, address, total square footage and use type. These data are entered by property owners from each state department into the database Energy Star Portfolio Manager. Most data are obtained by property owner using the utility bill; however, some of the information is automatically fed into the database by the utility company.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-18T21:18:55.000Z
Records of non-compliance with the statewide general permits for discharges associated with construction activity and with industrial activity.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-14T01:09:46.000Z
This dataset shows source-level greenhouse gas emissions in units of carbon dioxide equivalent as entered into the Climate Registry Information System (CRIS) database for years 2010 through 2014. Sources and facilities for each agency are defined and total CO2e for each source is displayed.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-07-12T17:19:50.000Z
This dataset includes the Sustainable Agricultural Land Conservation Program awards, including Conservation Easements and Strategy Grants.