- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-27T16:20:36.000Z
Recreation and Parks Recreational Licensed Childcare Totals for Spring 2017
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-14T17:04:48.000Z
Smoke alarm installs / inspections performed by personnel responding to homes on an emergency incident, where appropriate and authorized by homeowner. This project began 4/1/2015.
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-03T20:39:24.000Z
The County holds an annual Tax Sale in May or June of each year. Tax lien certificates for properties with delinquent taxes, water and sewer bills or other liens will be auctioned to the highest bidder. On or about March 1, the County will send a delinquent notice to all property owners with delinquent bills and advertise the delinquent properties in the Howard County Times / Columbia Flier for at least four weeks prior to the sale.
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-29T18:08:53.000Z
Statistical information regarding inmate population by year and month. Included average daily inmate population, number of meals served, number of admissions, number of releases, immigration detainee average population and U.S. Marshall detainee
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-16T14:34:20.000Z
This data set includes the age-adjusted death rates as published by the Vital Statistics Administration, Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene for both Maryland and Howard County. The rates are adjusted to the 2000 U.S. standard population by the direct method and are calculated per 100,000 population.
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-15T20:35:55.000Z
A listing of all active capital projects. This list includes multi-year data and is up-to-date as of 9/15/2016. The fiscal year of each project represents the year it was first funded in the Capital Budget. The financial figures represent all funds spent and encumbered (reserved) and budgeted for each capital project. **Note: the budgeted amounts for School Projects differ slightly from those in the Capital Budget document, as funding received from the State Aid for Public Schools program and various developer contributions, totaling $211,105,000, is not included.
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-17T19:12:59.000Z
The data includes the number of animals received, adopted, returned to owners, and sent to rescue.
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-06T18:02:23.000Z
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-04T17:21:14.000Z
Summer Programs Listing of Participants
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-27T17:09:50.000Z
This dataset shows the amount of funding allocated to each capital project in Fiscal Year 2016.