- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-06-18T17:52:08.000Z
The Litter Index is a sophisticated tool designed by Keep America Beautiful, which is in use across the nation to measure the amount of visible litter in a community. Teams of volunteers drive through communities and survey a random, statistical sample of five percent of all street segments in the city. Then Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software is used to map the results.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-05-19T19:32:36.000Z
2011 Community Health Assessment Kansas City, MO
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-01-16T00:22:39.000Z
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-10-01T21:40:21.000Z
APWA2500 SUPPLEMENT No 2 3-1-05 Master Public Works Construction Specifications
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-01-28T17:30:22.000Z
Job Specifications for Executive Aide To City Manager
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-02-25T16:57:19.000Z
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-06-24T20:02:42.000Z
Highly experimental and not yet reliable.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-08-28T22:11:43.000Z
Extremely experimental and has not been tested for accuracy. This is for testing purposes only.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-02-15T20:22:55.000Z
This is the most current information as of the date of upload. This provides the user the ability to view the most current crime information within Kansas City, Missouri. The displayed information is the most current information from the data source as of the date of upload. The data source is dynamic and therefore constantly changing. Changes to the information may occur, as incident information is refined. While the Board of Police Commissioners of Kansas City, Missouri (Board) makes every effort to maintain and distribute accurate information, no warranties and/or representations of any kind are made regarding information, data or services provided. The Board is not responsible for misinterpretation of this information and makes no inference or judgment as to the relative safety to any particular area or neighborhood. In no event shall the Board be liable in any way to the users of this data. Users of this data shall hold the Board harmless in all matters and accounts arising from the use and/or accuracy of this data.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2013-12-09T21:52:18.000Z