- API data.cityofberkeley.info | Last Updated 2019-04-19T22:26:43.000Z
Energy and water data by site.
- API data.cityofberkeley.info | Last Updated 2017-01-19T23:40:10.000Z
GIS dataset to locate moratoriums issued on newly paved streets that preclude, or greatly restrict, trench cuts or other right-of-way activity.
- API data.cityofberkeley.info | Last Updated 2017-10-11T22:05:50.000Z
Location of city conduit that networks the traffic signals. Source: John Harris, Lead Traffic Signal Electrician, 9/10/2013.
- API data.cityofberkeley.info | Last Updated 2016-08-29T02:09:46.000Z
Lines representing the approximate location of sanitary sewer mainlines in Berkeley and parts of Albany
- API data.cityofberkeley.info | Last Updated 2019-05-01T05:10:31.000Z
This data was extracted from the Department’s Public Safety Server and covers the data beginning January 26, 2015. On January 26, 2015 the department began collecting data pursuant to General Order B-4 (issued December 31, 2014). Under that order, officers were required to provide certain data after making all vehicle detentions (including bicycles) and pedestrian detentions (up to five persons). This data set lists stops by police in the categories of traffic, suspicious vehicle, pedestrian and bicycle stops. Incident number, date and time, location and disposition codes are also listed in this data. Address data has been changed from a specific address, where applicable, and listed as the block where the incident occurred. Disposition codes were entered by officers who made the stop. These codes included the person(s) race, gender, age (range), reason for the stop, enforcement action taken, and whether or not a search was conducted. The officers of the Berkeley Police Department are prohibited from biased based policing, which is defined as any police-initiated action that relies on the race, ethnicity, or national origin rather than the behavior of an individual or information that leads the police to a particular individual who has been identified as being engaged in criminal activity.
- API data.cityofberkeley.info | Last Updated 2016-08-28T21:39:35.000Z
Annual water consumption for all water meters located within the City limits.
- API data.cityofberkeley.info | Last Updated 2015-01-28T00:28:28.000Z
Number of trees planted annually beginning in 2001. Includes the estimated total number of trees in the city for each year.
- API data.cityofberkeley.info | Last Updated 2017-10-11T22:01:01.000Z
Location of city conduit that contains fiber or has been abandoned. Traffic signal interconnect is in a separate layer. Source: John Harris, Lead Traffic Signal Electrician, 9/10/2013.
- API data.cityofberkeley.info | Last Updated 2015-01-12T22:46:52.000Z
All energy metered by PG&E. Does not include electrical power delivered to LBL through their own substation.
- API data.cityofberkeley.info | Last Updated 2019-07-22T15:35:07.000Z
Adults booked into the Berkeley Police Department Jail over the past 30 days.