- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-05-29T19:33:05.000Z
This dataset shows monthly averages, by day type (weekday, Saturday or Sunday/Holiday) and monthly totals for all CTA bus routes, back to 2001. See attached readme file for information on how these numbers are calculated.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2016-10-28T15:48:13.000Z
Total number of water main breaks in the years 2008 to 2014
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-05-29T19:43:09.000Z
This list shows daily totals of ridership, by station entry, for each 'L' station dating back to 2001. Dataset shows entries at all turnstiles, combined, for each station. Daytypes are as follows: W=Weekday, A=Saturday, U=Sunday/Holiday. See attached readme file for information on how these numbers are calculated.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2016-12-09T18:59:43.000Z
2011-2015 Evanston community-wide solid waste data, all weights are in tons. This table includes weights for all the major waste hauling contracts the City has with private haulers as well as recycling and waste hauling that the City does with its own internal trucks and labor. All numbers are annual weights except for Total Yard Waste, because the service is only available to residents from April - November. Municipal wastes are included in the Commercial rates.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2017-08-07T15:36:11.000Z
Total number of sewer structures cleaned in the years 2008 through 2014.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-07-16T15:07:43.000Z
As a part of the Field Operations Division, the Problem Solving Team's (PST) uniformed officers provide motorized patrol along with highly visible foot and bike patrol in neighborhoods. PST officers serve as a community policing mechanism by making personal contacts with area residents and merchants as well as providing a broad spectrum of proactive and preventive community services (attending neighborhood meetings/block club development, security surveys, etc.).
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-05-31T17:51:56.000Z
Dataset includes shapefile of Wards and alderman current as of 2019.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-05-28T13:35:45.000Z
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2016-10-31T15:39:00.000Z
Number of sewer structures cleaned in 2015.
- API data.cityofevanston.org | Last Updated 2019-05-29T19:48:57.000Z
This dataset lists monthly station entry averages, by day type (Weekday, Saturday or Sunday/Holiday), as well as monthly totals, beginning in 2001. Note that some stations (such as on the Cermak Branch--now Pink Line) and Skokie did not have Saturday and/or Sunday/holiday service until more recent years, although, in cases where weekday service ran past midnight, late evening fares may appear as part of Saturday tallies.