- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-20T15:57:23.000Z
Serious crime totals that are reported by each jurisdiction that are listed as "Group A" crimes by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). These totals are used in the Crime in Delaware report provided by the Statistical Analysis Center (SAC).
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-20T20:45:11.000Z
Includes all data collected to date about non-tidal wetland condition in Delaware. Data is collected in the field using the Delaware Rapid Assessment Procedure (DERAP).
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-20T13:30:08.000Z
Licensed Child Care Providers
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-10T17:36:32.000Z
This file contains the number of eligible students, tested students, and the corresponding participation rate for the key annual assessments administered during a given school year.
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-20T22:32:43.000Z
Displays the top six offenses (based off of Statewide totals) over time for a given jurisdiction.
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-20T11:00:46.000Z
A listing of permits for the installation of small (individual structure) and large (multi-structure) septic systems. This dataset includes information such as location (tax parcel), size and capacity, date, and permit number.
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2019-08-06T19:51:19.000Z
A listing of completed grant awards to commercial, industrial, non-profit, and local government entities for the purchase and installment of eligible energy efficiency measures.
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2019-08-14T19:58:19.000Z
A listing of properties protected and /or acquired under the Delaware Open Space Program.
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-21T09:45:04.000Z
Database of Notices of Intent (NOI) to apply for coverage under the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) general permit for storm water discharges associated with construction activity. A record of planned construction activities that might cause storm water discharges.
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-30T12:28:44.000Z
The Green Energy Program provides grant funding to Delmarva Power customers through the Green Grant Delaware program for purchase and installation of renewable energy sources such as photovoltaic (PV), geothermal, wind, and solar water heater systems.