- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-10-26T18:07:14.000Z
The free bagged leaf collection program runs annually from the end of October through mid-December. Bags collected during this time by the waste hauler is counted in this volume calculation.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-08-18T08:10:10.000Z
Commercial Development permits issued by the City of Naperville, IL. Updated at the beginning of the month.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-10-30T21:26:52.107Z
The City of Naperville's Department of Public Works annually collects approximately 45,000 cubic yards of leaves during the six-week bulk curbside leaf collection program.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-09-25T17:23:42.000Z
This dataset includes information on the City's yearly storm sewer maintenance activities for the Department of Public Works.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-08-12T13:37:51.000Z
The average number of minutes that a typical customer can expect to be without service in a given year. These service outages are the result of reactive maintenance primarily due to water main breaks.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-12-17T19:16:11.000Z
A count of some of the major water and wastewater assets within the City of Naperville years 2013-2018.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-10-26T18:07:06.000Z
This is a log of the City's annual curbside leaf collection process. Dozens of different pieces of equipment are used to collected leaves from City streets and deposit them at various locations around town.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-08-16T21:21:49.000Z
System Average Interruption Duration Index (SAIDI) Outage in Minutes. SAIDI is the average outage duration for each customer served, and is calculated as the sum of all customer interruption durations divided by the total number of customers served . SAIDI is measured in minutes or hours over the course of a year, and according to IEEE Standard 1366-1998 the median value for North American utilities is approximately 1.50 hours.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2018-10-29T14:11:08.140Z
To increase customer service and convenience, as well as increase staff efficiency, the City will implement online services for concept meetings/planning submittal, fee payments and sidewalk contractor/electrician registrations.
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-03-25T20:41:59.000Z
Total length, in feet, added each year by the City's Annual New Sidewalk Program.