- API opengov.cityofdubuque.org | Last Updated 2016-12-21T18:09:47.000Z
County Business Patterns (NAICS) for Dubuque County, IA for NAICS Code 71 Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- API opengov.cityofdubuque.org | Last Updated 2016-11-17T22:08:28.000Z
2015 Pavement data from Cartegraph
- API opengov.cityofdubuque.org | Last Updated 2016-12-21T21:13:11.000Z
- API opengov.cityofdubuque.org | Last Updated 2016-10-11T20:38:31.000Z
Pavement data from Cartegraph. This pavement data was collected by the Iowa DOT in 2015.
- API opengov.cityofdubuque.org | Last Updated 2019-08-16T17:27:20.000Z
Industries by Volume of Jobs, divided by 2-digit NAICS code. Comparison of 2013 to 2018 in volume and percentage. Includes 2018 number of establishments divided by industry. Report generated in Emsi Analyst. Includes QCEW employees, non-QCEW employees, and self-employed. Uses state data from Iowa Workforce Development. From Emsi: Emsi industry data have various sources depending on the class of worker. (1) For QCEW Employees, Emsi primarily uses the QCEW (Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages), with supplemental estimates from County Business Patterns. (2) Non-QCEW employees data are based on a number of sources including QCEW, Current Employment Statistics, County Business Patterns, BEA State and Local Personal Income reports, the National Industry-Occupation Employment Matrix (NIOEM), the American Community Survey, and Railroad Retirement Board statistics. (3) Self-Employed and Extended Proprietor classes of worker data are primarily based on the American Community Survey, Nonemployer Statistics, and BEA State and Local Personal Income Reports. Projections for QCEW and Non-QCEW Employees are informed by NIOEM and long-term industry projections published by individual states.
- API opengov.cityofdubuque.org | Last Updated 2016-12-21T20:39:44.000Z
Art on the river exhibition information
- API opengov.cityofdubuque.org | Last Updated 2019-10-10T15:27:18.000Z
Statistics for various forms of web engagement that the city does.