- API www.thedatazone.ca | Last Updated 2019-01-15T20:23:00.000Z
Provides the address, GPS coordinates, and history of assessments and taxable assessments for all accounts in Nova Scotia for the last five tax years.
- API www.thedatazone.ca | Last Updated 2017-11-01T12:57:49.000Z
Location of LED streetlights installed in 2016. Attribute descriptions: LEDWATTAGE: The wattage of the light LEDDISTRIB: Number used to identify areas THE_GEOM: Indicates type of feature OBJECTID: Auto generated ID number LEDFIXTURE: The model number of the light LEDID: Number to identify each light DATE_: Date of install X_COOR: X coordinate for light Y_COOR: Y coordinate for light
- API www.thedatazone.ca | Last Updated 2017-06-01T12:34:21.000Z
A breakdown of how many assessment accounts and the amount PVSC recovers from the fifty municipalities for assessment services.
- API www.thedatazone.ca | Last Updated 2019-11-01T11:38:34.000Z
Building permit data for Statistics Canada Building Permit Survey (BDP) Section A: Major Construction Projects. Section A includes all residential permits which are for more than $50 000 or which result in the creation or demolition of a unit. This section also covers all non-residential permits of more than $250 000. Data will only be made available for Municipalities that have signed an agreement to release their municipal permit data on datazONE.
- API www.thedatazone.ca | Last Updated 2018-12-19T12:14:37.000Z
All Sidewalks within the Municipality of East Hants.
- API www.thedatazone.ca | Last Updated 2018-12-19T12:14:42.000Z
All LED Streetlights within East Hants. Data collected by Black & MacDonald as well as the Municipality.