- politics Close
- API kcstat.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-09-22T20:06:07.000Z
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-14T01:09:46.000Z
This dataset shows source-level greenhouse gas emissions in units of carbon dioxide equivalent as entered into the Climate Registry Information System (CRIS) database for years 2010 through 2014. Sources and facilities for each agency are defined and total CO2e for each source is displayed.
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-29T19:09:57.000Z
Location of all 2012 Election Polling Places (not including Early Voting Centers).
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-27T19:31:45.000Z
Election turnout in San Mateo County for the 2014 Gubernatorial Election.
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-29T17:14:17.000Z
2014 early voting locations in Montgomery County as selected October 21, 2013, subject to approval by the Maryland State Board of Elections. For more information, see www.777vote.org.
- API data.policefoundation.org | Last Updated 2015-09-16T19:35:58.000Z
"Updated daily postings on Montgomery County’s open data website, dataMontgomery, provide the public with direct access to crime statistic databases - including raw data, mapping and search functions – of reported assaults on officers. The data presented is derived from reported crimes classified according to Maryland criminal code and documented by approved police incident reports. The data is compiled by “EJustice”, a respected law enforcement records-management system used by the Montgomery County Police Department and many other law enforcement agencies. To protect victims’ privacy, no names or other personal information are released. Residential addresses are rounded to the nearest hundred block. All data is refreshed on a quarterly basis to reflect any changes in status due to on-going police investigation. Update Frequency : Daily."
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-13T05:25:47.000Z
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-01-22T22:39:21.000Z
Statements of the Vote from County elections. The Statement of Vote are published at the time of the certification of the election, within 30 days of election day. This dataset is a listing of all election contests by total, by precinct, by cities, by districts, including write-in votes.
- API data.policefoundation.org | Last Updated 2015-09-16T19:27:55.000Z
"Seattle Police body worn videos recorded in phase 1 of Seattle Police BWV pilot Dec 19, 2014 to Mar 26, 2015"
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2016-10-05T18:21:31.000Z
Voting Precincts as determined by the Department of Elections. Defined in 2002. Based on Census 2000 geography with some exceptions. Precincts are components of other Election districts.