- politics Close
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-14T01:09:46.000Z
This dataset shows source-level greenhouse gas emissions in units of carbon dioxide equivalent as entered into the Climate Registry Information System (CRIS) database for years 2010 through 2014. Sources and facilities for each agency are defined and total CO2e for each source is displayed.
- API data.muni.org | Last Updated 2017-07-24T17:11:27.000Z
US Senate elected representative districts.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2017-06-01T15:48:43.000Z
The California Health and Human Services Agency (CHHS) has launched its Open Data Portal initiative in order to increase public access to one of the State’s most valuable assets – non-confidential health and human services data. Its goals are to spark innovation, promote research and economic opportunities, engage public participation in government, increase transparency, and inform decision-making. "Open Data" describes data that are freely available, machine-readable, and formatted according to national technical standards to facilitate visibility and reuse of published data.
- API data.muni.org | Last Updated 2017-07-24T17:11:18.000Z
A polling place or polling location where voters cast their ballots on election day. One polling place may be associated with many voting precincts.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2014-10-23T17:16:29.000Z
Election turnout in San Mateo County for the 2012 Presidential Election.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2014-07-15T21:32:17.000Z
Election turnout in San Mateo County for the 2004 Presidential Election. Source provided by the California Secretary of State: http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2014-10-23T16:49:30.000Z
Election turnout in San Mateo County for the 2006 California Gubernatorial Election. http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_u.htm
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2015-09-28T18:25:26.000Z
Centroids of San Mateo County election precincts. These centroids are based on election precincts that cover only the land portions of San Mateo County.
- API data.policefoundation.org | Last Updated 2015-09-16T19:27:55.000Z
"Seattle Police body worn videos recorded in phase 1 of Seattle Police BWV pilot Dec 19, 2014 to Mar 26, 2015"
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-01-22T22:39:21.000Z
Statements of the Vote from County elections. The Statement of Vote are published at the time of the certification of the election, within 30 days of election day. This dataset is a listing of all election contests by total, by precinct, by cities, by districts, including write-in votes.