- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-01T16:30:55.000Z
Accidents or incidents that have occurred within the Environmental Management and Sustainability department in the current calendar year. This public view redacts fields that are deemed sensitive or protected including Chargeable, Incident Summary, Name of Employee and Notes.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-26T18:31:41.000Z
Percent of graffiti incidents abated within next full business day after notification
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-01T14:11:00.000Z
Web statistics for https://ecourt.mesaaz.gov/
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-05T13:26:58.000Z
Information about work performed on Water Resources assets such as valves and hydrants. This view redacts sensitive information including the work order location.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-14T21:53:14.000Z
Average number of calendar days to repair streetlights. A low average is better.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-02T14:21:46.000Z
This feature class identifies all streetlight fixtures within the boundary of the City of Mesa, including portions of other bordering agencies. A streetlight fixture includes the lamp, pole, and photocell, if present. Data are stored as a point geometry type feature class in the City Enterprise Geodatabase. The projected coordinate system is NAD 1983 State Plane Arizona Central FIPS 0202 Feet.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-05T15:49:57.000Z
Information about the number of households filing noise or other complaints about aircraft each month with Falcon Field Airport. Note: A household may be a residential, commercial or industrial location. This public view redacts fields that contain personal information including name, full address, geocoded actual location, phone number, email, etc.
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-14T15:15:29.000Z
This is an annual customer survey sent out to all City of Mesa employees administered in batches. City employees are divided into four batches, and a survey is administered to one back each quarter until all employees have received the survey. The survey asks employees to rate their overall satisfaction with Information Technology Services. This metric reports the score of those who report satisfied or very satisfied with overall performance of IT services
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-01T00:00:50.000Z
The Employment Dataset shows several current and historical annual statistics regarding the labor force, employment and unemployment in the City of Mesa and nearby municipalities. Employment Data - Bureau of Labor Statistics - http://www.bls.gov/data/ Local Area Unemployment Statistics (LAUS) - https://www.bls.gov/lau/ To see how these terms are defined and what they include, please visit the Terms Glossary from the United State Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), which can be found at the following web address: http://www.bls.gov/bls/glossary.htm
- API citydata.mesaaz.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-04T19:59:40.000Z
Describes the status of parts inventory in the Fleet Services department.