- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-18T11:09:11.000Z
2019. School Districts from the Michigan Geographic Framework (MGF) base map. These are Local Education Agency (LEA) school districts as defined under MCL 380.6 and as organized under MCL 380.11a (general powers school district) or under part 6 (district of the first class) of the Revised School Code. For additional metadata information, please visit http://www.mcgi.state.mi.us/AGOopendata/metadata/framework/framework.MICHADMIN.ADM_PY_CGI_SCHOOLDISTRICT.html
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-07T16:59:59.000Z
2011-Current. Educational Outcome Measures provided by CEPI for the Open Performance dashboard projects. These outcome data represent strategic outcome measures used for the State of Michigan's open performance dashboards. To contact CEPI Customer Support, please call 517-241-1123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-29T19:27:27.000Z
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-20T16:56:53.000Z
This dataset represents Michigan Intermediate School Districts
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-13T20:53:35.000Z
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-20T17:19:18.000Z
This data set represents the Michigan School Districts.
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-15T17:42:51.000Z
2008 - Present. Annual measures of union membership in Michigan. Dataset includes the total number of employed individuals in Michigan, the total number of individuals who hold union membership in Michigan, and the total number of individuals whose jobs are covered by a union or an employee association contract. Data provided by the Bureau of Labor Statistics in the US Department of Labor. To find more union membership data, visit https://www.bls.gov/webapps/legacy/cpslutab5.htm.
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-13T20:57:33.000Z
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-07T12:55:15.000Z
2008-2016. MiDashboard Retired Annual Measures. From 2014 - 2017, the Office of Good Government tracked outcome measures related to the governor's top strategic priorities and released the data via the now-retired michigan.gov/midashboard. These top levels priorities included: Education, Infrastructure, Government, Health and Economy. This dataset is retired and will no longer be updated as of 2017. Much of this data is available elsewhere on the Open Data Portal.
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-08T20:29:01.000Z
2005-Present. Annual education outcome measures provided by MDE. Annually updated education outcome measures provided by MDE for the State of Michigan open performance dashboard projects. Outcomes include 4th and 8th grade reading and math assessments, post-secondary education completion, STEM and robotics graduates, and Pre-/Kindergarten outcomes.