- recreation Close
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-10T20:45:48.000Z
This measure tracks the annual number of users to major Pierce County Parks and Recreation parks.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-11T22:28:10.000Z
Number of local park acreage in Pierce County.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-11T22:26:45.000Z
Number of county park acreage in Pierce County.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-15T16:49:56.000Z
Number of regional park acreage in Pierce County.
- API data.providenceri.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-10T21:18:30.000Z
The Providence City Archives is pleased to announce the completion of a project to scan the Providence House Directories. These directories were published between 1895 and 1935 and are an invaluable resource for those conducting house research, neighborhood demographic change, and occupancy patterns. Basic entries in the more than 20,000 pages of information are organized by street (unlike the city directories). Individual name listings for each address in many cases indicate occupation and whether the resident is a boarder or owner of the property. Additional directory sections include information on parks, businesses, churches, clubs, theaters, cemeteries, places of amusement and basic census data. The scanned listings allow for key word searches.
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-20T22:32:43.000Z
Displays the top six offenses (based off of Statewide totals) over time for a given jurisdiction.
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-20T22:33:45.000Z
Displays the number of offenses and clearances over time. It also displays the number of adult and juvenile arrests.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-14T19:24:28.000Z
Provides annual number of rounds of golf played at Pierce County golf course locations.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2017-02-23T21:00:52.000Z
Areas in San Mateo County that are not part of a city. The unincorporated areas include: Broadmoor, Burlingame Hills, Devonshire, El Granada, Emerald Lake Hills, Fair Oaks, Highlands/Baywood Park, La Honda, Ladera, Loma Mar, Los Trancos Woods/Vista Verde, Menlo Oaks, Montara, Moss Beach, North Fair Oaks, Palomar Park, Pescadero, Princeton, San Gregorio, South Coast/Skyline, Sequoia Tract, Skylonda, Stanford Lands and West Menlo Park
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T14:03:01.000Z
This dataset provides data on memberships purchased for regional parks in Sonoma County.