- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2017-09-27T23:49:05.000Z
Per capita waste disposal rates for cities, towns, and unicorporated areas in San Mateo County.
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-06-06T20:32:02.000Z
This dataset contains income limits per household size for housing assistance in San Mateo County. These limits are established by the County Housing Department, the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the State of California. In order to qualify, your household must not exceed the income limit that corresponds to the family size (number of residents) of your household. Due to reporting changes required by the State of California and HUD, users are strongly encouraged to review notes and documentation for each year's data by downloading the appropriate report from the San Mateo County Housing Department site: http://housing.smcgov.org/income-and-rent-limits
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2019-08-20T17:53:40.000Z
life expectancy by race and ethnicity
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2019-08-26T15:44:51.000Z
Samaritan House - Homeless Prevention Assistance Program. HSAEH Measure K Performance.
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2017-06-13T19:30:41.000Z
Data from specific locations where bike and pedestrian counts were completed in September, 2016. Bike and pedestrian count data from 2015 can be found in two other datasets: Bike and Pedestrian Count 2015 https://data.smcgov.org/Transportation/Bike-and-Pedestrian-Count-2015/qhc8-m593 Bike/Pedestrian Intersection Profile 2015 https://data.smcgov.org/Transportation/Bike-Pedestrian-Intersection-Profile-2015/vgnu-6aqg
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2017-06-01T15:45:09.000Z
The Menlo Park open data portal is part of the city's ongoing commitment to enhance civic participation and local government transparency. The portal makes City datasets freely available to the public in machine-readable formats.
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2019-08-26T00:36:05.000Z
Annual cost per client managed for public assistance program eligibility - Medi-Cal, CalFresh, CalWORKs, General Assistance and CAPI Human Services Agency performance measure 7210P ID 417
Percent of residents receiving nutritional assistance through CalFresh benefits from total estimated population below 1 2datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2019-08-21T15:38:14.000Z
Percent of residents receiving nutritional assistance through CalFresh benefits from total estimated population below 125% of the federal poverty limit. Human Services Agency performance measure 7220P ID 389.
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2018-08-24T21:15:15.000Z
DOHLT Measure K Performance
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2019-08-26T15:31:24.000Z
CASA (Advocates) - Foster Care. HSAFC Measure K Performance