- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-18T16:32:37.000Z
This data set lists active and historical enforcement actions records that are stored in the California Integrated Water Quality System (CIWQS). Enforcement actions are generally issued in response to one or more instances of non-compliance (violations) of a base regulatory measure. Enforcement actions can be monetary or non-monetary.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-23T22:46:19.000Z
DEQ invites the public to provide questions for the director's recruitment finalists from Friday, 1/20/17 until 3 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 23, 2017. These questions will be collected and compiled by DEQ staff for the EQC to consider as part of its engagement process. Comment submitted outside this time will not be considered.
- API data.policefoundation.org | Last Updated 2016-11-27T07:56:33.000Z
This dataset is all the Police responses to 9-1-1 calls within the city. Police response data shows all officers dispatched. To protect the security of a scene, the safety of officers and the public, and sensitive ongoing investigation, these events are added to the data.seattle.gov only after the incident is considered safe to close out. Data is refreshed on a 4 hour interval.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-23T19:53:34.000Z
The State Contract and Procurement Registration System (SCPRS) was established in 2003, as a centralized database of information on State contracts and purchases over $5000. eSCPRS represents the data captured in the State's eProcurement (eP) system, Bidsync, as of March 16, 2009. The data provided is an extract from that system for fiscal years 2012-2013, 2013-2014, and 2014-2015
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2018-01-27T00:36:56.000Z
Claimed energy efficiency by incentive total, kilowatts, kilowatt hours, and therms.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-13T16:20:26.000Z
<div>JSON and GeoJSON, and relevant documentation is available under the "API" tab below.<br></div>
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-27T19:34:44.000Z
Results from the one day point in time census of homeless individuals in San Mateo County from 2007 - 2010. The Census and Survey was designed to meet two related sets of data needs. The first is the requirement of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) that communities applying for McKinney-Vento Homelessness Assistance funds (also known as Continuum of Care or “CoC” funds) must conduct a point-in-time count of homeless people a minimum of every two years. These counts are required to take place in the last ten days of January.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2018-08-24T23:25:23.000Z
Overall satisfaction rated good or better for all VRS services. Human Services Agency performance measure 7330P ID 315.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-01T14:56:30.000Z
Businesses registered with the Secretary of State Corporation Division during the month of August.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-01T19:35:12.000Z
Businesses registered with the Secretary of State Corporation Division during the month of January.