- API stat.stpete.org | Last Updated 2019-10-17T17:23:19.000Z
- API stat.stpete.org | Last Updated 2019-11-16T17:42:53.000Z
This dataset is updated daily and contains a log of citizen requests to the Mayor's Action Center dating back to June 2014. These records describe requests for assistance with City services or reported problems, such as potholes, graffiti, broken sidewalks, storm drain issues, traffic signal/sign problems, special pick-up of dumped items, codes violations, etc. This data is used to power the city's St Pete Stat application at stat.stpete.org. Visit this site to see maps and stats about the City's closure rates for Action Center tickets, or search tickets in your neighborhood. Citizens submit requests for service through St. Pete's See Click Fix application. See http://www.stpete.org/action-center.php for more information.
- API stat.stpete.org | Last Updated 2019-10-15T16:18:43.000Z
A traffic crash, also called a motor vehicle collision among other terms, occurs when a vehicle collides with another vehicle, pedestrian, animal, road debris, or other stationary object, such as a tree, pole or building. Traffic collisions often result in injury, death, and property damage (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration).
- API stat.stpete.org | Last Updated 2018-10-26T12:18:28.000Z
- API stat.stpete.org | Last Updated 2018-06-13T21:33:42.000Z
- API stat.stpete.org | Last Updated 2019-11-04T17:52:31.000Z