- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-15T17:36:42.000Z
This measure tracks the level of intergovernmental revenue as a percentage of the County's total annual budget.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-27T00:00:04.000Z
This measures tracks the total number of alternative fuel vehicles in the County's Light Duty Fleet as a percentage of the total fleet.
- API kcstat.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-12-08T22:24:22.000Z
Land Bank Properties sold
- API kcstat.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-08-24T04:33:35.000Z
Recommendations issued by the Special Committee on Small Business in December 2011.
- API kcstat.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-12-05T20:37:31.000Z
Percent of fleet within several departments and funds that are within their lifecycle (i.e. not past their lifecycle)
- API kcstat.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2019-01-24T04:19:26.000Z
Land Bank and Housing Authority Properties sold
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-18T22:03:32.000Z
Deferred maintenance is the postponement of buildings and equipment upkeep from the normal operating budget cycle due to a lack of funds. This chart displays the amount that has been budgeted for projects that address building deferred maintenance identified in the 2017 Deferred Maintenance Report. Target is $15 Million reduction per year.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-11T21:21:38.000Z
The Homeless Housing and Assistance Act requires that each county In Washington State conduct an annual point in time count of sheltered and unsheltered homeless persons. This census is conducted in accordance with the requirements of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The 2018 Point in Time Count (PIT) took place on January 25, 2018.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-13T21:59:21.000Z
This measure tracks the average miles per gallon per vehicle in the County's light duty fleet (including Sheriff Department vehicles) on an annual basis.
- API internal.open.piercecountywa.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-11T23:23:29.000Z
Department of Assigned Counsel attorneys are appointed to more than 16,000 cases bi-annually and strive to have fewer than 1% overturned for ineffective assistance of counsel.