- transportation Close
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-06T21:39:17.000Z
This dataset includes all Affordable Housing and Sustainable Communities Awards. This includes the location of the awards, the award amounts, award amounts for each Project component, GHG reductions, and co-benefits.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-15T23:08:49.000Z
This dataset contains information on all non-confidential assets within the California State Fleet. The purpose of this data is to provide mobile asset information including sustainability measurements such as fuel types. The data is extracted from the Fleet Asset Management System utilized by the Department of General Services’ Office of Fleet and Asset Management. The dataset covers the timeframe from calendar year 2011 until calendar year 2014 and includes vehicle information reported by all agencies under the executive branch and constitutional offices
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-23T14:45:08.000Z
Roads in FY06 paving list including surface treatment, micro, conversion, and thin overlay.
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-23T14:50:53.000Z
Roads in FY 04 paving list including surface treatment, micro, conversion, and thin overlay.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-12T18:08:08.000Z
<div>Data displayed are 2014 PeMs Vehicle Hours of Delay (VHD) and Vehicle Miles Traveled (VMT) surveyed from the California State Highway Network System. Featured are VHD, VMT, and VHD Rank including Total VHD and Total VMT grouped by County. <br></div><div><br></div><div><a href="http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/traffops/mpr/source.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer external">Performance Measurement System (PeMS) Data Source</a><br></div><div><br></div><div><a target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer external" href="http://pems.dot.ca.gov/">PeMS: Archived Data User Service</a><br></div>
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-18T14:03:57.000Z
This data represents congested freeways organized by county and route, and ranked by Vehicle Hours of Delay where delay is defined as speeds below a certain threshold, in this case, 35 miles per hour. The data also has the corresponding Vehicle Miles Traveled (VMT) for each route.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-12T21:36:19.000Z
This report includes all Secretary of State payroll expenditures for the 2015-2017 budget (July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2017) that have been recorded as of August 1, 2017.
- API kcstat.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2014-03-28T18:26:58.000Z
- API kcstat.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2013-12-05T17:23:58.000Z
KC NoVA Board members after first call-in
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-18T13:59:32.000Z
Traffic Volumes (also known as Traffic Counts) are surveyed from the California State Highway network. The data originated from Caltrans Traffic Census database compiled by Caltrans Districts Offices. The Districts calculated the volumes hourly, daily, and monthly to derive an annual average daily traffic count. Volumes are surveyed in both directions, "Back" describes southbound and westbound and "Ahead" describes northbound and eastbound.