- transportation Close
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-10T16:53:11.000Z
Insurance tables for WC System Report
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2014-09-15T21:37:25.000Z
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2018-06-19T21:57:35.000Z
Aircraft parking records including airlines, aircraft types, parking spot, and dates
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-04T15:56:23.000Z
Routes, Stops, Park & Rides, ADA Polygons, and Service Area for the August 2017 Service Period.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-08-30T19:26:09.000Z
Counts of bike and pedestrian road use at locations around San Mateo County.
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2018-02-02T19:57:58.000Z
SFMTA transit stop and schedule data available in the General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) format.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-29T05:12:24.000Z
Find a boat ramp in a location near you! Hundreds of boating access points, amenities, and launch information is available from this map. New coordinates are being added and other information to make your boating excursion fast and easy.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2018-06-13T15:39:17.000Z
Data by city showing transportation contribution to greenhouse gas emissions in the County. This data is part of the Regionally Integrated Climate Action Planning Suite (RICAPS) program. The majority of cities used the “in-boundary” methodology that relies on data from the Highway Performance Monitoring System. The inventories for South San Francisco and Unincorporated County use the “origin-destination” methodology from that relies on data from Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC). So, directly comparing vehicle miles traveled (VMT) across all cities is not statistically possible. Each city in San Mateo County has the opportunity to develop its own Climate Action Plan (CAP) using tools developed by C/CAG in conjunction with DNV KEMA https://www.dnvgl.com/ and Hara. http://www.verisae.com/default.aspx. This project was funded by grants from the Bay Area Air Quality Management District (BAAQMD) and Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E). Climate Action Plans developed from these tools will meet BAAQMD's California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) guidelines for a Qualified Greenhouse Gas Reduction Strategy. For more information, please see the RICAPS site: http://www.smcenergywatch.com/progress_report.html
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-22T18:43:13.000Z
A set of comma delimited text files containing schedule data for all fixed route MetroBus lines, and MetroRail. The files use the General Transit Feed Specification, which is documented at https://developers.google.com/transit/gtfs/reference.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-04T15:56:46.000Z
Routes, Stops, Park & Rides, ADA Polygons, and Service Area for the August 2015 Service Period.