- API data.medicare.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-30T01:42:00.000Z
A list of all hospitals that have been registered with Medicare. The list includes addresses, phone numbers, hospital type, and overall hospital rating.
- API data.medicare.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-30T05:56:56.000Z
A list of all Home Health Agencies that have been registered with Medicare. The list includes addresses, phone numbers, and quality measure ratings for each agency.
- API data.medicare.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-30T01:24:18.000Z
In October 2012, CMS began reducing Medicare payments for Inpatient Prospective Payment System hospitals with excess readmissions. Excess readmissions are measured by a ratio, calculated by dividing a hospital’s number of “predicted” 30-day readmissions for heart attack (AMI), heart failure (HF), pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), hip/knee replacement (THA/TKA), and coronary artery bypass graft surgery (CABG) by the number that would be “expected,” based on an average hospital with similar patients.
- API data.medicare.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-30T01:35:59.000Z
In October 2014, CMS began reducing Medicare payments for subsection (d) hospitals that rank in the worst-performing quartile with respect to hospital-acquired conditions (HACs). Hospitals with a Total HAC Score above the 75th percentile of the Total HAC Score distribution may be subject to the payment reduction. This table contains a hospital’s measure, domain and Total HAC scores. The domain scores comprise the Total HAC Score.
- API data.medicare.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-15T21:58:34.000Z
This file contains general information about individual eligible professionals (EPs) such as demographic information and Medicare quality program participation. This dataset is updated twice a month with the most current demographic information available at that time.
- API data.medicare.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-14T02:05:30.000Z
Overall, Health Inspection, Staffing, and Quality Measure Ratings for all active providers.
- API data.medicare.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-30T02:05:56.000Z
A list of hospital ratings for the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS). HCAHPS is a national, standardized survey of hospital patients about their experiences during a recent inpatient hospital stay.
- API data.medicare.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-30T01:30:28.000Z
A list of hospitals participating in the Hospital VBP Program and their Clinical Process of Care domain scores, Patient Experience of Care dimension scores, and Total Performance Scores.
- API data.medicare.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-14T02:06:03.000Z
A list of ownership information for currently active nursing homes.
- API data.medicare.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-14T02:07:48.000Z
A list of all health deficiencies currently listed on Nursing Home Compare, including the nursing home that received the deficiency, the associated inspection date, deficiency tag number, scope and severity, the current status of the deficiency and the correction date. Data are presented as one deficiency per row.