- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-23T16:35:31.000Z
This dataset includes all San Diego County accidental deaths, homicides, suicides, in-custody deaths, and a very small percentage of sudden or unexpected natural deaths in which the decedent had not seen a health care provider in the last 20 days of life.
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-25T20:29:58.389Z
Improving the health of residents and supporting healthy choices.
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-27T23:57:04.152Z
The County has developed Strategic Initiatives and Performance Indicators to help measure our impact on the services we provide to our residents and constituents.
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-23T16:43:25.000Z
This visualization provides an annual comparative view of cases by Manner of Death, defaulted to a 10 year view with cause of death and demographic filters available for additional insight. .
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-09T15:47:27.799Z
Ensuring residents are protected from crime and abuse, neighborhoods are safe, and communities are resilient to disasters and emergencies.
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-12T13:46:44.930Z
Improving housing affordability and providing modern infrastructure for County residents and customers.
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-20T01:46:30.000Z
<div>The County of San Diego measures staffing in staff years. In concept, a staff year is one person working full-time for one year; it is equivalent to the hours per year a full-time employee is expected to work. A normal fiscal year equals 2,088 staff hours (occasionally 2,080 or 2,096 staff hours). Two workers, each working half that number of hours, together equal one staff year. County salaries and benefits are based on the number of staff years required to provide a service.<br></div>
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-02T21:10:30.777Z
Efficiently providing superior public services
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-19T22:38:21.434Z
Increasing consumer confidence by promoting business practices that protect consumer safety and the environment, promoting a level-playing field for businesses, supporting a fair marketplace for consumers, assisting industry in complying with local and state regulations, and ensuring consumers get what they purchased.
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-18T17:26:15.418Z
Improving the San Diego region's performance on air and water quality, alternative energy production, and land preservation.