- API data.sustainablesm.org | Last Updated 2016-08-29T02:18:13.000Z
- API data.sustainablesm.org | Last Updated 2015-07-15T20:24:05.000Z
- API data.sustainablesm.org | Last Updated 2019-09-09T23:40:56.000Z
Electricity use, natural gas use, solar and building emissions data for residential and commercial sectors
- API data.sustainablesm.org | Last Updated 2016-08-23T21:07:38.000Z
- API data.sustainablesm.org | Last Updated 2016-08-28T22:32:49.000Z
- API data.sustainablesm.org | Last Updated 2016-08-28T22:33:04.000Z
The City conducts transportation counts, which counts the numbers of vehicles, pedestrians, and bicycles moving through an intersection. Counts are typically conducted every 2 years during the weekday and weekend peak hours. The peak hours represents the time period where traffic counts are the highest due to worker commute. Weekday counts are conducted at all City signalized intersections during the AM Peak Hours (7:00 A -9:00 AM) and PM peak hours (5:30 PM – 7:30 PM) either on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday in the Fall (when school is in session). Weekend counts are conducted during the midday peak hour (1:00-5:00 PM) either on Saturday or Sunday in the Summer at signalized intersections in the Downtown and Main Street areas, as these areas tend to experience greater traffic as a result of the tourist/visitor population on the weekends. The table below provides the number of intersections that were counted in 2007 – 2013.
- API data.sustainablesm.org | Last Updated 2019-09-10T00:50:45.000Z
Carbon emissions are generated from the use of fossil fuels, primarily coal, natural gas, gasoline and diesel. Fossil fuels consumed at the community level as well as the City operations level are tracked and converted into carbon dioxide equivalents (metric tons or MTCO2e). The City develops plans, policies and programs to help reduce the carbon footprint of the community and its operations.
- API data.sustainablesm.org | Last Updated 2017-01-18T18:27:55.000Z
Employers of 10 - 49 employees are required to submit annual trip reduction plans to the City. This information captures the modes of employee commute as reported by those employers. Some employers report directly to the South Coast Air Quality Management District.
- API data.sustainablesm.org | Last Updated 2019-11-14T23:25:02.000Z
- API data.sustainablesm.org | Last Updated 2019-04-23T04:55:01.000Z