- API data.winnipeg.ca | Last Updated 2019-11-09T12:29:13.000Z
This dataset contains the legal survey parcels as polygons with the legal description.
- API data.winnipeg.ca | Last Updated 2017-05-23T20:27:09.000Z
Locations of all deceased interred in Winnipeg cemetaries
- API data.winnipeg.ca | Last Updated 2019-11-09T12:34:08.000Z
Detailed list and map of all public trees located in the City of Winnipeg, including botanical name, common name and precise location.
- API data.winnipeg.ca | Last Updated 2019-11-16T02:31:30.000Z
Scheduled residential parking bans, with dates and plow zones identified. Used in conjuction with the Snow Bans dataset located https://data.winnipeg.ca/City-Planning/Snow-Parking-Bans/mfzv-893p
- API data.winnipeg.ca | Last Updated 2019-11-15T10:29:42.000Z
Public Notices pertaining to Variances and Conditional Uses
- API data.winnipeg.ca | Last Updated 2019-11-15T23:15:38.000Z
City of Winnipeg building permits issued since 2010, containing most information about the permit with the exception of declared construction value. To see aggregate declared construction value of permits, see this dataset: https://data.winnipeg.ca/Development-Approvals-Building-Permits-Inspections/Aggregate-Building-Permit-Data/p5sy-gt7y/data
- API data.winnipeg.ca | Last Updated 2018-04-19T20:54:51.730Z
- API data.winnipeg.ca | Last Updated 2019-11-01T09:49:34.000Z
Boundaries of neighbourhood characterization areas (aka NCA) as polygons. Neighbourhood characterization areas are used to delineate neighbourhoods for city planning purposes.
- API data.winnipeg.ca | Last Updated 2019-11-15T10:25:16.000Z
Map of all Assessment Parcels from the Assessment and Taxation Department. Additional property information available on the tabular dataset: https://data.winnipeg.ca/Assessment-Taxation-Corporate/Assessment-Parcels/d4mq-wa44/data
- API data.winnipeg.ca | Last Updated 2019-11-14T21:20:42.000Z
The Capital Expenditures open data provides information concerning the Public Service’s delivery of approved capital projects and programs, thereby enhancing accountability to the public. Reporting on the progress of all open capital projects and programs supports the Public Service in ensuring that financial resources are being utilized in a timely manner and properly prioritized.<br><br> Open Data records begin with January 31, 2016 reporting