- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-12-05T17:20:20.397Z
This dashboard shows 911 emergency and non-emergency calls from the public; internal calls and incidents generated by police, fire and ambulance services; and calls from other public safety agencies served by the Ramsey County Emergency Communications Center (ECC).
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-14T15:11:35.074Z
Ramsey County regularly issues checks that are not deposited or cashed by the payee. Learn more about unclaimed checks and search the dataset.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-07T15:56:22.000Z
Standard, Overtime, and Other pay totals for Ramsey County employees by year.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-09-20T16:00:19.025Z
These measures show community progress toward achieving the county’s vision, mission and goals. There are four Community Indicators corresponding to each of Ramsey County’s four goals. Each measure was chosen based upon the quality of the data source, the measure’s comparability with the seven county region, and the availability of trend data. None of the indicators is intended to comprehensively capture community progress on any given goal, but to provide information-rich metrics designed to speak clearly and directly about the community’s progress toward community well-being, prosperity, opportunity and accountability.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-01T15:42:18.051Z
Information and data related to calls, both 911 and non-emergency, handled by Ramsey County Emergency Communications Center.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-09-20T19:52:53.822Z
Ramsey County is committed to increasing the amount of goods and services it purchases from small businesses certified through the Central Certification Program. The goal of the program is to help small businesses increase growth and competitiveness and create jobs.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-09-05T13:47:44.080Z
Ramsey County has sharply reduced the number of children exposed to lead paint hazards through our lead window replacement program.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-05-29T19:45:44.791Z
Explore Ramsey County’s department performance measures.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-09-12T19:27:27.124Z
We track page views, users, subscribers and followers to monitor engagement with our online users.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-07-10T20:15:12.659Z
Ramsey County’s Pre-Demolition Inspection Program is a unique asset to county residents. Learn more about how Saint Paul-Ramsey County Public Health identifies hazardous building materials before a building is demolished